Monday, August 22, 2011

My weekend has been awesome yaw. Why? Because i spent it with my babygurl! Friday, Saturday and Sunday siol. Hehehe. I miss falling asleep and waking up next to you. I miss your kisses~ I don't want this weekend to end~ Sadly, it has ended and i'm lying on my bed alone and there's school tomorrow. Eeee at least i get to see you hahahahaha. I love you baby. I'm so afraid of losing you :/ OH P.S I FINALLY GOT TO USE THIS LINE I'VE BEEN DYING TO USE. Like you know tv show the people always say like "I can't resist you~" Then the other party will be like "Then don't" FUWOAH. I like. And i actually got to use it. Hehhehhheh. Lover you, motherfo xp

In other news! You are the last person in the world i would expect to be like that but wtf... Can't believe you're like that :/ Like i said before, to me, you're perfect. There's nothing wrong with you so whenever things go wrong it's always my fault. So now... is it still my fault? Or is it you? You obviously treasure your book and money more than this friendship. Since this is how you play it... Okay... I will grant your wish. Since the books are your drugs and you're happy with them then... I shall take my leave? Fantastico. You don't need me anyways. I've said this alot of times to you before. Banana and watermelon doesn't go well together

No comments:

Post a Comment