Friday, August 26, 2011

colors of the wind~~

I'm sorry that i prefer being with someone who loves me, cares for me, gives a shit about me, doesn't insult me, doesn't destroy my self esteem and basically just making me feel genuinely 100% happy. I'm refering to 2 people here actually :/ To you, i feel like we're drifting apart. It's not like i didn't expect this day to come but i just don't know what to feel about it. Are your books really more important than me? A friend that has been there for you? And mum, seriously stop. I have been here for 16 years. I'm not leaving you forever or something, it's just a few days per week and stuff :/ I just wanna spend all my time with my babygurl. Why is that soooo hard?!

Okok on a happier note, I MISS YOU BABY. Even tho we just spent like 72 hours straight together. Barely left each other's sight other than going toilet and stuff la. Hehehe. And all the things you said to me when we were just laying on the bed that day, so touching la T.T No one has been like, so nice to me before :/ No one has said all these kind of things to me before... I really love you with all my heart. I just want you to be happy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment