Wednesday, July 6, 2011

write this here quickly before i forget

I JUST DREAMED OF KATY PERRY. It's not much but OMG. OKOK. It starts as me walking to go singfest or something. Then there's a fucking long way to go. Then i was with sockghim and i forget who else. I was wearing my elmo shirt. THENTHENTHEN. From super far i saw someone with blue hair then im like OMG IS THAT KATY? I remember i said THAT IS DEFINITELY THE CALIFORNIA GURL. So i started walking faster and faster. Than right, halfway there SUDDENLY, i saw another woman wear this big hat covering her face. IT WAS KATY. MY BABY GURL. Me and the 2 other people and katy were the only one there!! I WAS LIKE, HYPERVENTILATING. OMGOMGOMGOMGKATY. Then i was like smiling like an idiot. Then she of course saw me too. Then she was trying to keep a low profile so she quietly say like, she needs to go, gave me a big smile and left. AWW ): NO PICTURE NO NOTHING BUT STILL. She looked so... beautiful ): Then after that suddenly i'm at home. THEN I WAS ON TV. WHAT. Cuz they were like highlighting the singfest. Then got the part where i saw katy on it. SO WEIRD. HAHAHA K THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment