Sunday, May 29, 2011

scratching

Thank you ah ghim


Heyho. Went to a wedding in malaysia. Not much to report. I really hate it when relatives who don't know shit about me starts lecturing, nagging and criticizing me. The worst thing is that i can't defend myself because it'll seem like i'm trying to argue with them and it's disrespectful. All i can do is sit there and listen to their crap. Yes i know they're trying to help or whatever but all they're really doing is making people feel inadequate about themselves! For example they lecture to you about being kind and shit. But what if you are already a very kind person? They're like asking you to be kind when you're already very kind. It'll make you feel like all the things you've been doing are for nothing. Everyone looks at me and think that i'm just a spoiled brat? Like a kiddo who won't do charity or some shit like that. I DO OKAY. You guys are fucking jerks. Everytime i say things like "I'll donate to blahblah when i start earning money in the future", you guys will be like "YEAH RIGHT" Fuck off, i'm being serious k. Douchebags.

Meh, enough about those. Some people just think they're right all the time and think that they know everything. Pisses the crap out of me. Moving onnnnnn. The only nice part is that on a trip back to my aunt's house from the restaurant, there were tons of stars scattered across the night sky. It's not those puny little stars you see in Singapore but it's big, bright and shiny stars. So pretty!! and lastly...
BAM. My left eye abit swollen... Tsk. I wanna hide my face ah. Don't wanna go out. AND YAY. Katy Perry iPhone cover. Happy is meeee. Sian, school tomorrow. kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment