Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i just wanna see the light

I love her legs :3 Random ah but yeah. Randomly came across this picture so yeahhh. Sexy :3

It's not that i don't wanna listen or that i'm not happy for you... I AM happy for you it's just that... Whenever i tell you something that made me happy or something good that happened, you always always ALWAYS have something to top it off. It makes my happiness look like a load of crap. You know? It's like, whatever thing that happens to me, no matter how happy i am, your life is always way better than mine. You always crush my happy moments... It's like, how do i put this... The things in your life that you DON'T want are the things that I WANT. I see you having all those things but you don't even seem to be appreciating it :/ It makes me sound like some selfish bitch like no one can be happier than me... They can... It's just that... I feel very miserable with my pathetic things... Tell me what to do wifey. TELL ME. Oh who am i kidding... I'll never get a chance to talk to you :/ I'll still love you...

Very sick of all the shortlived happiness :/ What happen to all the good old days when i'm just happy with everything and never feeling this hurt? I used to be 100% crazily happy but now... It's just on the surface ): I don't wanna feel sad... I don't wanna feel anything... Help? Ah to hell with it. I've asked for help so many damn times but nobody ever does or give a damn. I give up ah. Don't need help from you guys. I will fucking do whatever i can to get by these horrible days... I thought about getting some PROFESSIONAL~ help but it's expensive... And i don't know and how to find one... If i tell my mum, she's either gonna over react or think that i'm over reacting... Argh. Fuck this. The only moments i like are the times spent with my wifey :/ And by that i mean listening to her sing, watch her videos and pictures... Buai.

No comments:

Post a Comment