Sunday, April 17, 2011

so far so good

I look... i don't know. LOL. I LIKE MY HAIR THO. ANYWAYS

It's finally the weekends!! The worst part of school is actually the trip back and forth. Bored as hellllllll. Lessons were fun. Maybe because it hasn't officially started yet. The teachers said that it would be hard ): I have to buck up! Thank god there's no math or science tho. Hehe. I LOVE THE EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION ROOM. We have to like take off our shoes when we go in there. AWESOME MUCH?? On like thursday or something, the teacher wanted to read a book to us so we had to like, sit on the stage and stuff. SO AWESOME. I felt like a little kiddo :3 Awesome awesome. FURTHERMORE MOST OF THE CLASSROOMS ARE AIR CONDITIONED!! TRIPLY AWESOME. Basically, school has been good so far. I hope it stays the same.

The whole idea of meeting new people, getting close to them and stuff is kinda... scary... I mean... It's kinda tiring also... I don't know :/ But the people are awesome!! I used alot of "awesome" in this post eh... HAHA! ANYWAYS. I will NEVER forget about my old friends tho. I'm not like somebody. Let's not go there. Hmm what else... Oh! The people in my class are those who get b4 and above in english. Kinda intimidating! And we are supposedly one of the best course in ITE or something. I don't know

K ADDICTED TO THE SONG TONIGHT BY ENRIQUE IGLESIASSSSSS. Sho nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment