Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SCHOOOOL.

Hai. Today was ze last day of orientation! Super tired! School honestly wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Met some uber cool classmates! The school kinda small tho... Oh and its subjects now right? It's called modules? Is it? Okay... I have Communication Effectiveness, Early Childhood Development, Principle and Practices of Pre-School Education, Sports & Wellness and lastly Lifeskill and Personal Development!! I just realize i have been spelling the word development wrong... NOT DEVELOPEMENT T.T Garrrrr. Okay anyways!! Some of the people in the school so friendly!! Like just now we walking walking then suddenly there's this group of girls like "Welcome to our schooooollll!!!!" Then they said something else which i didn't heard. Then later someone told me they said they are our relatives. LOL. One big family eh. K don't wanna type too much. AND I NEED TO GO EAT! And read newspaper. Buai.

Anyways anyways. Sorry about the previous post -.- I sound so serious!! I DON'T LIKE. But it's true tho. I'm very serious about this kinda stuff xp LOVE. HAHAHAHA. LAME. I'm so hungry. kkkk bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment