Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seems like everything's going crazayy ayy ayyy~

ImageFra.me
You can stop worrying now! I am not in love with you liao la. SO OVER ITTT. This time confirm liao. DOUBLE CONFIRM. LOL LIKE THAT SHOW. Okay wait back to topic... Even if now i'm singing love songs, quoting from the lyrics, saying other love stuff, it's not for you. NOT. It's for my baby :3 I don't need anybody but my baaabbbbbyyyy~


So annoyed with 2 people right now. It's like i did so much and all i get is ignored. Okayokayokay. I wash my hands off. Wash wash wash. You can forget me if you want. I don't expect anyone to remember me anyways! ANYWAYS. TODAY WENT TO SENTOSA. Will post pictures when i get them and talk about it... So many angmoh...

Believe it or not, i'm those kind of person who doesn't like to make noise in inappropriate places. Like on the bus or mrt when everyone is quiet and resting, i don't play songs out loud and i try not to talk or laugh to loud... Unfortunately.... Sock Ghim doesn't really care and plays the song outttt loudd... Which kinda bothers me actually... I don't like being a nuisance to people. Although sometimes i accidently do xD Sorryyyyy.

Oh god why you so beautiful!! I don't know why i feel like crying everytime i see a picture of you with someone else LOL. OVERWHELMED WITH JEALOUSY. Like the recent picture you posted on Twitter where you're watching a movie with a whole bunch of people... They were sitting so close with you T.T J E A L O U S M U C H. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment