Thursday, March 31, 2011

#222

ImageFra.me
Post number 222. My adam's favourite number. So i shall post his picture! Of course i still love you. Please don't ever stop making music. Don't go on hiatus. Don't disband. Please. Make more albums in the future, go for more tour so that one day i can finally see you in concert.

Wuz feeling extremely sad just now. Then i felt happy for a moment. Now i'm extremely angry for no apparent reason. Feel like punching something. GAWD!! Oh and i'm feeling rather worried because of my fattyfatfat. There's something wrong with him nowadays ): Just now he was just lying there and he looked like he was breathing really hard. I even took a piece of bread and you know try to tempt him but he totally wasn't moving. I even put it near his mouth there and like pokepoke him but he didn't move at all... What's happening to you? ): Please don't leave me...

Okay then now i feel so POINTLESS. Like there's no point in living!! Like there's NOTHING TO DO -facepalms- I am gonna regret writing this later when i'm happy. I'm gonna think back and be like "What the hell was wrong with me" and i'll probably delete or if i'm lazy i'll just leave it here. I annoy myself sometimes... Feeling bloody uncomfortable right now... WHAT IS WRONG. TELL ME WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. WRONG!!!!!!! I don't bloody know.

No comments:

Post a Comment