Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a picture a day keeps the ???? away

The face of someone who is bloody tired and just woken up from a nap! Creepy James Lee creeping at the back. I should really take that autographed picture of him down because it's like... Why do i have some random old guy's picture on my wall?!

I should sleep earlier... I'm so tired T.T!! Today the school ate our late day. Make us go at like 8 in the morning to Macphearson ITE to listen to talks!!!!!!!!!! There was this guy who was suppose to inspire or motivate us i think? Then for some odd reasons, HE HAD A SUPER SINGAPOREAN ACCENT. LIKE. TOO MUCH SINGLISH!!! Kinda annoying... Went back to school and painted EGGS!! For easter... We were like some kids sitting on the floor and painting our eggys... So cute horr.

Went home and my brother asked me to go eat with him. Okay loh. But now i owe him another 15 dollors in addition to the 30 bucks i owed him!! ASH HOLE. Nvm ah... ATE SAKAE SUSHI BUFFET. Omg. The thought of sushi makes me wanna throw up now... OH BUT I STILL WANNA EAT ITACHO'S SUSHI UDON. OISHI NEH. Argh stupid flu driving me insane also... Sick sick

No comments:

Post a Comment