Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my head gets so confused

I need a little good luck to get me by

My dad is gonna buy a new shoe and a new bag for me next month!!!! Faster next month pleasezxc. Hmm. Alot of laughs in school. What else? Not much. Oh both my Hannibal has died. At least they are in good hands now... Fatty is all i got now. I love you, you cute arse. Oh and apparently my cheeks is like a baby's butt LOL. I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT. Calculated my BMI today. JUST NICE AT 25 THERE. I'm like FUCK YES.

Met my ah ghim yesterday for lunchzx. Tomorrow i think going to find her again? Yay. WATERMELON. Kay i'm tired... Have to go poke a hole in 2 eggs and empty out the contents... Like whaaat...

Oh and lastly... Sorry dad for being so mean towards you sometimes ): Despite you being so nice to me!! Like you just bought a new earpiece for me and instead of thanking you properly, i was complaining T.T I feel so guilty right now. I'm sorry daddddddddd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment