Sunday, March 13, 2011

i have something against males.... lolol

ImageFra.me
DAMN IT THIS IS TOO ADORABLE. Look at how she licks her lips after drinking. SO CUTE. LIKE CATTTTT. DAWWWWW. ADOWABLEEE. I love you T.T

Where are guys when you need them? I'm not refering to like love related stuff here hello. I mean seriously. Like just now my mum needed help to move that huge ass cabinet and that fridge to new places and i had to help her. 2 woman have to carry a heavy arse cabinet across the damn kitchen. At least the fridge had wheels but the cabinet was just heavy. My damn brother was sleeping. Like wtf. Woke him up TWICE but he ignore. TSK. MUST WE DO EVERYTHING OURSELVES.

Tomorrow prob gonna go to NTUC!! I WANT KOKOKRUNCH AND MILK. Om nom nom!!! I told my mum i wanted kokokrunch but she bought don't know what back. She probably just saw the word "CHOCOLATE" and like "Kokokrunch is chocolate right? Okay *buys*- Oh guess what, my brother just came in and comment on my eyebags and shit. Shut up and piss off!

Got a sudden craving for chicken!! I WANT THE CHICKEN MCGRILL PLEASEZXC.

I suddenly realise that... You're... kinda... like... a bitch... Not gonna go into this subject. Sensitive issue. Don't worry. If you're reading my blog, it's probably not you. Tharshini, it's not you. LOL. OHOH. AND! One of my ex boyfriend is so ridiculous. Can you believe it's been 3 years but he's still singing the same lie? His gurlfriend is actually dumb enough to believe him. You listen ah. He told her that he needs to go for EYE SURGERY. Woah. He going blind. But on the day of the "operation", the doctor gave him some eye mo and said it will cure. Lol. I'm speechless. He thinks it's fun that someone is like worried over him. Fucking childish. Grow up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment