Saturday, March 12, 2011

binging sounds like an excellent idea.

Hi there. I am currently using my new laptop :3 And there's a bloody moth terrorizing me. I'm not showing off ): I'm sharing my joy. Sharing joys is often mistaken as an act of showing off. Devastating really. What the fuck am i saying... Enough about that!!

One of the big reason why i want to like grow up and move out and have my own house is because I CAN HAVE MY OWN FRIDGE OF STUFF. OH YEAH. The current one is all filled with my mum's stuff and what's worst is that i can't buy any soda or unhealthy stuff to put in there. That makes Jasmin sad. But if i move out, BAM. MY FRIDGE. Stock up with all sorts of drinks and tidbits.
ImageFra.me
Oh yeah!!!!!!!! I know it's unhealthy and whatnot harmful for my health blahblah. But i have decided. There's no point like trying to be all healthy and stuff because... If god wants you to die, YOU WILL FUCKING DIE. Not really god. Like Grim Reaper OR WHOEVER!! Even if you exercise, eat healthy and whatnot, one day a car suddenly come BAM. You're dead. What's the point? Hahahahahaha. Okay fine. As an atheist, that's just another excuse for me to eat whatever i want hahahahahaha. Eateateat. Eat when you're happy, eat when you're sad, eat when you're bored. The key to everything. E A T .


Yayyy. Going out to meet koko next tuesday. Yayy. My tummy is hurting right now. And the thing is... It didn't hurt BEFORE i applied the medicated oil. Gawd i'm so retarded. No stomachache, butt itchy go put the ointment. Now stomachache -.- You brought this upon yourself!! Damn it.... Oh and the reason to why i put the ointment is cuz... I thought it would be awesome mah. Spicy spicy feeling. Somemore i was feeling self conscious to this tummy so i was like rubbing the oiintment on it. BURN THE FATSZX. Does doing big business help to lose weight? I don't know. My arse will probably hurt if i do that tho. I should stop. Sorry


Wifey got my heart racing in her skin tight jeans~ Be my teenage dream tooooonightttttt. MUAH. Gawd what is wrong with me. Lack of sleep. x.x I like. GoNnA gO pLaY dA sImS aNd BuIlD a KiCkAsS hOuSe. That was so hard to write. Okay BAIIIIIII. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment