Wednesday, February 23, 2011

you're better than the best

ImageFra.me
So i went online and search for like... Fan fictions cuz i was bored. Of course the Katy Perry ones and there'ss only 4 words to describe all. Oh my fcking god. Those people have really... Active imagination. Their descriptions are really just good tho. I remember teacher got say a good descriptive essay is those like when you read, you can totally have that image in your mind and those fan fictions really achieved that!!! Even tho the stories are abit... wrong. Let me paste a part of it here. A part that is not so wrong. I edited some words tho xp

"Her full natural chest filled her tiny bikini top, while her narrow waist flared out gently to her round butt, which was clearly evident despite the fullness of her short skirt and long pale legs. She was a star in the making."

Good job eh. There's only one song that can describe how i feel. Teenage Dream. The way you turn me on, i can't sleep~ Let's run away and never look back! Okay i'm sorry if this was disturbing. I feel as if nobody is seeing my blog mah. So it's like my diary and i can say whatever the crap i want... Wait. Why am i even explaining this to you? Meh. Nevermind. Wifeyy love love love. I'm avoiding tumblr... Which means... No new katy perry pics... CUZ THEY ALL POSTING... HER CONCERT PIX. I DUN WANNA SEE LAH

No comments:

Post a Comment