Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ohhh okay... idk lol

I was walking home carrying my box of pizzas and i suddenly realise why i'm always like... sad. I'm always... focusing on the things i don't have... For example, i don't have Katy Perry.
ImageFra.me
And i don't have you.
ImageFra.me
I keep on thinking about that over and over in my head. I keep on thinking that i have a very horrible life and i totally neglected all the things i have!! If i just see all the wonderful things i have now, i would be more happy? I think. I don't know. BUT the thing is... I am willing to give up EVERYTHING i have now for 1 thing... Katy Perry ): Okay i'm having a a hard time convincing myself... I can't get over her T.T All of the memories so close to me, just fade away~


okay this was... very messy. I don't know what i'm saying. Random i think. I don't know... It's 3am... I'm tired. You are everything everything i wanted~

No comments:

Post a Comment