Friday, February 11, 2011

Stratusfaction!!!!!!

ImageFra.me
The best female wrestler ever. Trish Stratus!!!!! She quit in 2006 tho... SAD ): SHE WON 7 WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP YO. She was the only reason i watched wrestling and the only reason why i bought wrestling cards. It was really difficult finding decently clothed pictures of her tho. LOL. I mean i had to scrolls through tons of pictures of her in like bikinis to find this one. Ahhh. I love pictures of her with her championship belt. So proud of her T.T You were the best wrestler, you ARE the best wrestler and you will forever be the best wrestler... to me :D

I'm only mentioning this because i just finished playing wrestling with my brother on the ps2... LOL. The ps2 has been around for like 7 years already sia! The game was hilarious tho. Mostly consist of me running around, up and down the stage and screaming -.- BUT IN THE END I WON THO. Miracles. Hehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment