Thursday, February 10, 2011

i ain't mad, i just think it's fucked up

ImageFra.me
Obviously isn't mine but hey!! I learned it from the website so mine should look something like that. LOL. Forgot to take a picture before i ate it. Sad. I would say it's okay... I always cook too much one lor. FOREVER HAVE LEFTOVERS. Later need to wash dishes. Urgh. And when i put the butter in the pan, it splattered like everywhere and now i have to wipe. Grr.

Operation "Lucid Dream" has failed. I did dream tho. I dreamt that i was googling for Lady Gaga. WHAT?! Maybe cause i was super angry and sad before i slept... I was freaking crying. Totally forget to tell myself to CONTROL MY DREAM. Fail fail fail. I'm not giving upppp

You know like... you see something someone wrote, you do your best to make it happen but in the end, the person is still not satisfied. I finally realised why!! CAUSE I'M NOT THE PERSON IT'S TARGETED TO. You know? Okayokayokay. I won't bug you no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment