Tuesday, January 18, 2011

extremely bored.

I FOUND THIS! LOL. Note that the date is 2006. LOL! heh. Just in case you don';t know who this is, this is the guy who wrote Mr Midnight. If you STILL don't know who he is or what is Mr Midnight, you should go bang the wall. LOL
I ADDED 2 SELENA GOMEZ POSTERSSSS!! Had them for a very long time but didn;t have the chance to put it... So... HERE THEY GO. And got class photo also. LOL. My wall feels so full nao :3 I NEED MOAR.

Sooo. I have been really bored so i'm like. Wasting paper. HAHA. No la. IM USING THOSE ROUGH PAPER K! Like one side got words only one. Heh. Messed around and made this
Suppose to be a Peacock HAHA. FAIL MUCH LOL. The head is adjustable tho. Can make it longer and shorter :3
AND MY BOX OF NINJA STARS IN A HANDMADE BOX! The box is actually a pamplet booklet thingy from the navy. I made a box outta it :3 And LOOK! MCDONALD CHILLI. LOL. I should really stop wasting money on mcdelivery... I MEAN. IT'S ONLY TUESDAY AND HALF OF MY POCKET MONEY GONE LMFAO. Urghhh. Get your lazy ass down to the market and buy something to eat!!!!!

I suddenly feel very dizzy x.x Ahhh. Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment