Tuesday, January 18, 2011

bloody effing adorable T.T

ImageFra.me
I just died. ISN'T THIS LIKE THE MOST FUCKING ADORABLE THING EVAAR? OH GOODNESSSSSSSSS. I'M FREAKING EXPLOADING FROM THE CUTENESS. WHY MUST YOU BE SO DARN ADORABLE UNFFFFFF This is a harp seal btw... My bearbear is a harp seal too :3 I find it annoying when people say "It's not a bear, it's a seal." I KNOW THAT. Bearbear is a NAME for it. Then what? There are people named like Jasmine but they're not a flower right? Pssh. Gahhh. Harp seals... Loveeeeee

Anyways! My brother has been really nice to be after the incident. I mean not like he was mean to be before but now is extra extra good. Like previously when i hug him he will ask me to go away but now he got hug me back leh. LOL. Or maybe it's cuz he's abit emo nowadays :/ It's okay. We are seriously so alike!! People don't take the things he say seriously too. I can totally relate to that. Don't worry! I AM HERE. You are ze bestest brother evar :3

P.S I'm totally going crazy from making the paper ninja stars otherwise known as SHURIKENS! I've done 8 now. So tired x.x I'm probably obsessed with it cause i saw someone making it in primary school and i was soooo impressed... Now that i know how to make it... I CAN'T STOP!! Or maybe it's cuz i wanna throw at people.. Eh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment