Saturday, December 11, 2010

this is hopeless man...

ImageFra.me
Pretty.

I'm just... really... pissed off with myself right now. Why? CAUSE I BROKE ANOTHER HEADPHONE. PLEASE JUST. KILL ME. To make it worst, IT'S NOT MINE. It's my brother's. Before he borrowed it to me, i asked him "What if i break it?" He say it's okay because he got it for free. LMFAO. BUT STILL. My heart aches... Because the sound quality of this headphone is pretty damn good and it looks pretty cool too. I TOLD MYSELF "BE GENTLE WITH THIS" but i guess one accidently pull and the wire got lose. Seriously. I need wireless headphones. Like the one above. :3 Too bad it's expensive as FUCK. I shall starve and save money to get one [which is completely impossible]. Or another option will be FIND A JOB AND EARN MONEY LMFAO.

How many jobs have i interviewed for? Zero. HEHEHE. My mum and bro says i'm just gonna nua at home until April -.- It's not that i don't want... It's just that... I REALLY HATE HUMAN INTERACTION. Why can't you guys just understand that? I hate the society. I just really hate the outside world. Please stop forcing me... THE HEADPHONE IS BEING IDIOTIC AGAIN. COME ON. I'm sorry for being so violent to you... I love you. BE STRONG. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON. AHhhhHhHhhH. Fml. Oh P.S Yati pushed the movie date to Tuesday -.- Damn

OH and i just check out the prices for the headpones above. 300 bucks. I'M LAUGHING AT HOW FREAKING CHEAP IT IS MAN. TOO CHEAP. Gawd -.- Seriously? I know the sound quality is like amazing and stuff but seriously. 300? I'll shove the headphones up your arse for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment