Thursday, December 9, 2010

like a mother being proud of her own child

ImageFra.me
Have i ever mentioned how much i LOVE her in those shades and those boots?! It's like those boots and shades were made for her. Purrfect :3 And i recognise those pants!! I think it's the ones she wore when she performed during MTV Movie Awards? Yeah. I remembered, wifey! Oh and!! "Katy Perry becomes the first female artist in ELEVEN FREAKING YEARS to take three straight radio singles from an album to NUMBER ONE on the Billboard Hot 100." I'm so proud of my baby T.T I love you, forever & ever.

Anyways, it's like... I'm never gonna get to watch Harry Potter? Okay so we were suppose to watch it on Monday, but it got pushed to Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Friday and then now it's next Monday. Goodness. So... I'm sorry to you. I said i was like going over but i didn't... If they change the date again, i'm just gonna... give up watching it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment