Monday, December 13, 2010

18 wishes?

I just finished watching 16 Wishes!! Not bad... but the storyline was soo predictable. She was like OHMEGOD I DO SMTH WRONG WHAT TO DO but i'm like =.= Seriously? Lol. The story is about this gurl who is turning 16 and she made a wishlist consisting of like 16 things. Then some weird fairy lady came and give her 16 candles that will make all of those wishes come true! I know my 16th birthday is over but i mean... It's in America mah. So like 16 they can already like grow up and do stuff. Singapore one counted as 18th birthday? =X SO HERE IS MY LIST OF 18 WISHES YO.

Actually i only need like 2?
1. Katy Perry to be mine
2. Unlimited Money
= Happy forever.
Okay maybe some stuff that can't be bought with money
3. Be AMAZINGG at drawing
4. Have AMAZINGGG guitar skillz
5. Have AMAZINGGG piano skillz
6. I can eat whatever i want and never gain weight!
7. My wifey's career to be like super duper successful. PWN GAGA AND BIEBER.
8. OH AND My leg to be OKAY!
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

I shall leave the rest blank cuz you know next time just in case got any last minute thingys can add in if not like the lady in the movie than not good liaw. KAY BYE. I'll be waiting for you, fairy lady person thingy! Keke

No comments:

Post a Comment