Tuesday, December 14, 2010

you give love a bad name

ImageFra.me
Awww. Blakey! Lovelove.

ANyways, just thought it'd be refresing to put a picture other than Katy Perry. HAHAHA. Okay well. There you go. Adorably adorable Blake Lewis. Anyways. I need to pull myself together manzx... Whenever i get depressed, i do stupid shit that i regret later on. Dang it! Now i'm stuck in another situation -.- I guess if he's not really sincere or whatever, he will stop after i ignore him? Yeshyesh. Ignore. I am not here for your entertainment!!


MOVING ONZ. I forget what i wanted to say... OH. Yes. My self esteem right now is like SKY HIGH. Not really sky high la. It's at a satisfactory level :3 All thanks to the guys who thinks i'm pretty. Yeah i know. I don't believe them either but HEY. It made my day. One of them is even a CAUCASIAN. FROM AUSTRALIA. -faints-


Oh. Yesterday i haz fun killing zombies with THARSHINI. So sorry for screaming -.- And if i was like impatient towards you or anything, i'm sorry too! LOL. I'm like that when i'm playing games :/ LOL. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment