Monday, December 20, 2010

horrible pictures of meself shield your eyesss ahhh

I figured if i have the guts the post not nice picture of myself, I CAN DO ANYTHINGG. Not really. K anyways, I SAID IM GONNA POST PICTURES OF MY CANDY CANE THINGY. HERE YOU GO
Yeah, i remembered after i ate it. SO. It's eaten. NOW IT'S LIKE A SWORD!! The colours are so pretty rightt!! Pink, blue & purple. Pretty! AND DELICIOUS. Bubblegum flavoured. Nomnomnom
But i'm not even half done with it and my tongue is now like. pink? The picture one abit purpleish but now it's just pink. EVEN MY TEETH WAS PINK. Had to brush it off -.-
It's a sworddd. I likey likey. My mum does not approve. LOL! nomnomnom

MOVING ONZ. I MADE SOMETHING TODAY!
My first house of cards! When making it, the line "Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in" keeps on replaying in my head. LOL. Wifey makes it hard to concentrate ): BUT I DID IT! YAY. Somemore my mum was like vaccuming while i was doing this. NOISY. Didn't have enough cards to make it to the top -.- BUT THIS IS A GOOD START. I'mma do it again some other time :3 I like it when i concentrate

It's 2am. Is it okay for me to be eating breakfast cereal? I mean... It's morning mah. HAHA. YAY. Ohbtw... Was at NTUC then i saw this Apple Cider Vinegar and remembered wifey saying she drinks it to like help her voice? I googled it and apparently it helps to lose weight too! I might just buy it...

The current situation just makes me wanna put a bullet in my brain. You think that like "Oh time is moving SO SLOWWW" during some situations like when listening in class but suddenly BOOM. 2011 is coming. Urgh. I don't think i can handle my own O level results. LOL. Well. What's done is done. You make me want to forget and start all overrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment