Monday, November 15, 2010

She Will Be Loved and be my Teenage Dream if she Give A Little More~

Oh me god my baby cried on stage at an award show... She's really touched that people really support the song Firework because it means the world to her! So thank you for loving the song because it makes my wifey happy :D

URGH I'M SO TIRED. Wanted to post a picture but i'm lazy to find one... Words it shall be. I like going to hospitals because i don't feel different there. LOL. Like nobody can look at me weirdly because hey! ITS A HOSPITAL~ Most of the people are weird too. HAHAHAHA. K. So tired!!! I fucking want my game. Stupid shops don't have T.T Then i suddenly remember... I NVR GO COMICS CONNECTION CHECK. FUUUUU. Damn me to hell. Gwahhh!! Basically the title of this post is the songs i heard on the radio today... Yay.

I'm leavinggg on jetplane~ More like a bus. AHH TOMORROW GONNA GETZ MAH NIKE FREE RUN ZOMG. I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR A SHOE BEFORE BUT YEAH. Purr is out... Can anyone buy it for me? :3 OHMYFUCKINGOD ITS 70 BUCKS. US DOLLORS? OHMYFUCKINGOD. Forget it. I can't do it katy... I CAN'T!!!

Just now wuz waiting for my mum and 2 guys from some church approached me. My mum say they use their looks to try and get people to like join and i hate to say this but it actually kinda works. LOL. LIKE SERIOUSLY. CUTEEEEEEEE GUYY. Somemore one of them is CAUCASIAN. I just had a moment of weakness and gave that guy my number -.- I know their intention is just to like get you into their church and stuff BUT OMG. CUTE GUY. I'm so sorry T.T Nvm. LOL. BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment