Tuesday, November 16, 2010

!


My wifey sounds the best acoustic... Like in this video. SHE SOUNDS SO AMAZING. Screw you guys that says she can't sing!! YAY. GO KP. I'm not saying she's not amazing at other places. She amazing to me every single time. It's just that other people don't feel the same way that i do -.- I want people to love my wifey because it makes my wifey happy (: And i love how she plays the guitar and piano... SO TALENTED RIGHT. HAHA Like she said in the video "I know it's really hard being completely... talented at everything" She was like refering to herself jokingly cuz she was pwning other ppl at golf. BUT ITS TRUE YKNOW. SEE SHE EVEN GOLFS. WHAT ELSE CAN'T YOU DO MAN. SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU. HAHA. okok enough for today. GOODBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment