Sunday, November 28, 2010

insomnia

Hihi. Haven't slept for the whole night again and i feel PHENOMENALLL. Just that i have a sudden craving for eggs... Damn you, delicious eggs. OH. I was bored to the point i went back to play HABBOOO! Oh the horrible, horrible memories. I cried when i saw this.
ImageFra.me
It's lying. Logged in 1 minute ago my arse. I'm still freaking banned. But it's been such a long time since i last saw that account... Moneybag, i miss you. 9 more years till the stupid ban ends. I've appealed so many freaking times... Just... give me back that account T.T Oh and the last account... zerocarbonate... I don't even remember creating it o.o Anyways, if you still play habbo, DO CHECK OUT MONEYBAG'S ROOMS. I assure you, they are awesome. Then you'll understand why i want it back so bad. Moving on the happier things!!
ImageFra.me
I laughed my butt off sia. LOL. I went back to read those old wall post. WHAT IS WITH THE MASSAGING CHAIR ONE? LOL... And the 2nd one... I said "Ohmytian" o.o I don't remember ever using that... AND GHIM MOH CALLED ME TIAN ZHENG KE AI NIA. Means cute and innocent. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She puked afterwards tho... Nevermind. AT LEAST SHE SAID IT. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Urgh. I miss you guysssss. I haven't comb my hair in like 3 days. It looks surprisingly okay. GO HAIR! The weird thing is, if i comb it, it'll look weird or something... It's better to just leave it. Au naturel, babey

No comments:

Post a Comment