Monday, November 29, 2010

geektastic moment

ImageFra.me
I just replaced my Katy Perry desktop wallpaper to a left 4 dead picture... I'm feeling uber guilty right now. But left 4 dead is seriously awesome... No wait i'm not saying my wifey isn't awesome. She is!! But... Change for awhile nvm one bah...? Anyways, I'm not refering to the game play. I'm not a big fan of playing the game. I don't like running around shooting zombies. Okay maybe i like slashing them BUTTT i'm more into reading the schtuffs about the zombies and characters or maybe if there's like a story? Yeah!! I prefer READING than GAMING. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. The L4D comic is just THE BEST THING EVER. Too bad it's online, not in like a book ): I just might print it out. HEHEHEHE. They should really have sequels... CREATE MORE MONSTERS TOO. YAY.

sorry for that... In other news, my handphone lags everytime you sms me. WEIRD HUH. Now it's lagging. It's 4:26am. Why are you awake? I should ask myself the question Hahahaha. WHY IS THE WEATHER SO WARM. PLEASE BE COLD SO I CAN WEAR MY HOODIE. I laike it alorrrrt. Lastly... I'm not really expecting anything liao lor... I don't wanna be disappointed. So i'm just... gonna... pretend that it's any other normal day. Nothing special :D I'm really not looking forward to it tho -.- If you know what i'm refering to. WHY AM I LIKE THISSS I'mma go read the l4d comic again teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment