Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hammiez

YO. Remember this little hammy here?
Yeah. This small little hammy. Guess what. IT WAS PREGNANT. WHAAATTTTT. It gave birth to like 4 hamsters!! I didn't even know. My brother came home one day and was like "THE HAMSTER YOUR FRIEND GAVE YOU WAS PREGNANT AH?" I'm like "huh?" and he was like "GOT BABY LEH" and i'm like "WHATT?!"
So... Yeah. Here's a picture of 2 of the babies. Creepy. My brother say its a good deal tho. Buy 1 get 4 free. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay lame.

SO ANYWAYS. Ghim moh and her sister came and left. Her sister needed to use microsoft powerpoint lolol. AND GHIM KEEP ON TORTURING MY POOR FATTY. I got a vidjeo of it wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
And we gave him a bath. Awww. I like my pink nailz. Hahaha. Okay... So koko's in Malaysia right now. Sad. When she comes back, we're gonna watch EASY A!! and go to the BEACHHH! Palawan beach yo. You wanna go? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment