Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 30

Day 30: Anything you fancy =)
It's the last day of this thingy. Wee. Wah. Time really flies... It's been a month.
ImageFra.me
And it's been 1 year 8? months? Yeah. And it will become 18 years! And then 81 years! Hahahahaha. Even tho sometimes you make me feel like killing myself because i can't be with you, i still love you. Not really. I wish i wasn't!!! But i can't help it. Damn you and your perfection. You're just like her... I can't get over both of you T.T Both of you guys are happily with someone else :/ I'm forever alone T.T Oh well. I guess the only thing i can do is wish you guys the best. Hopefully, i will get over both of you soon (: I doubt that -.- AHhhhhHhhhHhh

P.S I have this REALLY ugly scar on my leg. I wouldn't complain about scars or bruises since i already have ALOT. But this one is really DISGUSTING. It feels disgusting even just thinking about it. I had to cover it with like 3 plasters -.- Cuz there's like abit of gap cuz the skin was like grazed off. So when i put the medicine cream thingy, it gets like INSIDE the wound. FUCKING HURTS LIKE CRAZY. I don't even know how i got it sia... It looks like a cat's scratch. Got like 3 lines. OHHH. Cat's scratch. Must be that time wifey... BAD KATY. Kidding... Okay enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment