Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my cheek hurts from smiling

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Ahhh feeling so awesome right now. Can't stop smilingggg!! Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Aww :3 Another totally unrelated matter, Jessica forcefully hugged me on Monday!! Kinda scared me. HAHA. But felt really... i dunno... soft? OKAY THAT SOUNDS WRONG. LOL. Then i think xiu kai pushed me when i hugged maw. IT'S NOT ME. IT'S HER~ LOL.


I will haunt you guys down for the rest of your lives. Don't think you can just shake me off so easily. I'll pester you. I'll sms you everyday, every hour, every minute or maybe even every second if i have to. I won't let you forget about me!! No la kidding. If you guys really don't want me as a friend then i'm cool with it... I think. Not really. SHIT I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'M CRYING. TEARS OF JOY MANZX. TEARS OF JOY. Only ghim knows why :3 HEHHHH Ahhh. Idiot gurll


You know the facebook group that says "I fall asleep texting you cuz i dun wanna say goodbye" something liddat. Then... is there a group call "I didn't go for graduation night because i dun wanna say goodbye" OKIE BACK TO MY UGLY BETTEH MARATHONN. WEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment