Monday, October 25, 2010

26th on the 25th

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Happy 26th Birthday wifey! I can't stop calling you that. Haha. I love you so so much. It doesn't matter if our relationship is just a figment of my imagination. It doesn't matter if you turn 62 one day or maybe even 82. You'll still be the most beautiful woman ever and i'll still love you. Remember, you said it yourself. You will be young forever. Even if you die, you'll live on in my heart forever. Nobody has ever made me feel this way before... Ah can't believe you're married but at least you're happy and that's all i could ever ask for. Screw those people who say that nobody's perfect. You are. I don't care what other people say about you. They can criticise all they want but my love for you will never ever change. You're my teenage dream, my firework, my california gurl, my pearl, my rock god, the person who gives me that hummingbird heartbeat and the one i'm living for. I love you!

P.S I've been seeing 11:11 alot of times lately but i never made any wishes... I don't see the point in doing it anymore. I mean, what's yours will be yours. If it's not meant to be, making tons of wishes is not gonna change anything. Furthermore, my wish is totally ridiculous. This "relationship" i have with my wifey is enough... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment