Saturday, October 23, 2010

exactly

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
FUCKKKKKK

Oh who am i kidding... I'm not jealous tho. I'm just... sad. I mean it's like seeing your crush being with other people T.T SOMEMORE MARRIED. GOSH. I cannot right now... Furthermore, she's not the only one... Every single person i love doesn't love me back. They all always have someone else. Nobody wants jasmin...

Oh and you claim that you love her but you don't even know that its her wedding today? You fail. Please stop calling me baby. Please stop telling me you love me. I don't believe you. Stop thinking that you're hot. Stop thinking that everybody loves you. Stop trying to hit on hot gurls. You don't deserve to love my wifey. Lol. I should stop calling her wifey now~ K. You don't deserve to love katy perry!! And then something else happened too... Another one of the worst days ever T.T It's been a long time since i felt happy for like a period of days... It's all so short lived...

No comments:

Post a Comment