Sunday, October 24, 2010

3:20am early morning rant

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I want that guitar. And the man holding that guitar. I'm listening to Peacock on replay. My mind is filled with nothing but the word "cock". Thank you Katy Perry. My eyes hurts. I smell soap... The dude who rent my house just bathed... I can recognize his soap. That almost sounded creepy. If my mum wakes up again, i'm so screwed. I can't sleep. I don't want o levels to start but i want it to end. Solution? KILL ME NAOZX!! I miss you when i really shouldn't. Realise that my movie downloader software thingy has Ugly Betty on it. Just watched like 2 episodes of Season 3! Alexis pushed Christina down the stairs. NOOOO NOT CHRISTINA! I wove her. Ahh


Katy Perry. Katy Hudson. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson. Katheryn Elizabeth Brand. Katheryn Brand. Katy Brand. I don't wanna love you. I really don'tt. But i can't help it T.T Wae u so purfect ): Oh speaking of her, SHE HAS A NAIL POLISH COMING OUT TOO! It's from this nail polish company OPI then they wanna create a Katy Perry series of nail polish that will be released next year. Want. Her perfume, Purr, coming out this november. Want. I want... her ):

No comments:

Post a Comment