Friday, October 5, 2012

Mint Toy Museum!

HAI! Today i went to ze TOY MUSEUM!! Had a hard time looking for the time place LOL. AND IT DIDN'T HELP WITH CHIALI'S SUCKY IPHONE MAP :P The IOS6 one. Omg so many landmarks and stuff not on the map... Paaathetic. The museum was alright! Wished that it was bigger with more shizz :/ NO IRON MAN. Students got cheaper price tho hahahahahahahaha. Saw some worksheet lying around inside... Don't know who they belong to but i assume you can do it... SO I DID
My proudest achievement on this worksheet is the fill in the blank part LOL. What does MINT stand for? 
M_M_NT of
_M_G_N_A_T_ _ N and
N _ S T _ L G _ _ 
T_YS
Actually it's pretty obvious la :p I aga aga one and got it right yayyy someone should give me a prize for this. HAHAH!! I didn't complete the worksheet tho. LAAAZY. The way back was way easier omg. Cuz we figured out where we were HAHA. Took a damn looooong cut when we were coming here pfffffft. Oh and i bought some stupid shizz there :p
 LOOK AT THEM SPECTACLES! I don't even know what to properly call them HAHA. Only bought it cuz Alex Day has them :P He has the female version!! I shall get the male one. Not to mention they look goofy as hellllllllll. They sell some cool old shizz there!! I wanna buy errthingggg. I didn't obviously... Got a bookmark alsoooo. Then went to bugis and walkwalkwalkwalkwalk. GOT A BOWTIE! Random. Okay i tired alreadyyyy. Bleargh shall stop here. OH AND HERES A RANDOM PICTURE!!
Looks pretty hor. At least to me it does :P MY PHONE CAMERA NOT BAD HUH. Under the right circumstances la... 

No comments:

Post a Comment