Monday, September 10, 2012

lala

Oh yah forgot to mention that day we went to kbox... MIIN WEI'S FIRST TIME TO KBOX AND LAST OUTING WITH US XD She go china la. FOR 5 WEEKS. Confirm come back with china boyfriend :p Anyways today went to touch up my tattooo
 bam! picture. Seriously why is there like this rubberband holding that tattoo thing in place. Looks very not safe LOLOL. like the thing very flimsy. Aiyo. Went to Bugis+ with chiali afterwards. DON'T LIKE THE NAME LA. Watched TED OMG. Can't believe i got in :p Luckily the counter person only checked the year of birth! 1994 bitches. Me first M18 movie. HAHAHA. Got Katy Perry poster there x.x
 Went to eat Astons afterwards. Sho many peepo.
 I no take picture of food. I take picture of the billz. HAH. LOL okay bo liao
CHIALI HELP ME BUY. She'll only read my post if got her name. TSKK. HERE LA. READ HAHAHA. Kidding.

I wanna drive car ermergerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment