Saturday, August 25, 2012

what do i stand for?

 modelling 101
 Taking pictures BEFORE eating is too mainstream. TAKE PICTURE OF THE LEFTOVERSSSSS
 walrus 
oi now 7 month you don't like this please
 went into times, saw this and i literally shouted OMG
i stole my first ikea pencil today. Yay

I had to make a choice between sleeping and caucasians. I chose the latter. HEHEHE. Day 2 of minecrafting with 2 caucasians heh. Didn't slept for the whole night and just went to school in the morning. Fantastic. As you can see from my walrus picture, my eyes buay tahan liao. I have 3 injuries today :( 2 booboos on my leg. One fucking deep paper cut on my middle finger. SRSLY SIAAA. I was messing with the measuring tape in ikea and then bam... T.T

I think now i'm just trying to get through life... Argh. I can't begin my journey towards my dream. It's bothering me. I'm sorry baby i love you but i know i'm never gonna get you so you're not my dream goal anymore... I can't... I need something achievable else i'll really loose it. But that doesn't mean i'mma stop loving you. You're the best. You're helping me get through it all~ You won't hurt me like the others...

Urgh why are you so cute T.T You're sucha dork omggg. I don't know... But seriously. LE SIGH. ANYWAYS  I GET TO SLEEP UNDER A GIANT LEAF TODAY HEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment