Tuesday, August 21, 2012

shorts

 MY TWITTER BACKGROUND LOOKS FUCKING BADASS ON THE TV. WEEE
 Eh random.
 ME IRON MAN HEADPHONE.
 ESPRESSOUP. Is that the name of the place? LOL. Forget when... Went to eat it with chialiiiiii
 This auntie here. Like srsly. One whole meal. SOUP. AND BREAD. But it was damn filling, The staffs was superrrrrrrrrr friendly. I like i like. Today was sorta random :o Woke up to text from miinwei and chiali... Then suddenly they say they wanna come over... OKAY LOH!
 Them dancing to dance central. 
 Like pro only hor. HAHAHA! GOT VIDEOS. HIAKHIAKHIAK. Will keep them for my own amusement. Then the other random thing was i accidentally tweeted to some random guy and he tweeted back then he followed me i followed him. Okay... MOVING ON
LOOK WHAT CHIA LI MADE ME. She has way too much time on her hand :p I should really be sleeping now... Needa go to IMH tomorrow for the school thingy. I AM SEMI EXCITED. LEGGO. I just realize this post got alot of the name chiali. Pfft. Later she see already happy only. BLEARH. Opps mum just woke up. It's a sign that i should go to bed. I'll just pretend that i'm doing some project right now... Hmm yesyes busybusy

No comments:

Post a Comment