Thursday, August 9, 2012

is this real life? is this just fantasy?

Whenever i'm feeling down, i keep reminding myself that i'm wide awake. Whenever bad thoughts come into my mind, i'll just repeat the line to myself... It sounds retarded but hey it helps me get through. I'M WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!! I'm not blind anymore. Baby you really light up my world like nobody else. Day started off pretty shitty. Towards the end i realise why! I WAS ON MY PERIOD. YESS BLAME THE PERIOD. HAHAHA. Fucking hell messed with my mood. Was raging inside. I don't even know why. But when the day was ending someone said something to me that totally cheered me up. Is it safe for me to write it down here? LOL. I don't think any of my friends in MDIS knows my blog anyways. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but i just wanna... write it down somewhere just in case i forget. I can't remember the exact words but it's somewhere along this line

"You are really the most epic person in class. I like you alot."

Was that really said? Or am i really losing my marbles? Still in disbelief. LOL. Well at least now i know who to write to for my PI class assignment. Not just because of that comment... But yknow. That person is pretty epic too. AND ANOTHER PRETTY LADY CALLED ME A CUTIEPIE. AWWWWW. *dies* You guys are sho shweeeeet. I don't like hugging people in real life so.... VIRTUAL HUGGGG (that you guys will never know about) *hugs*

Can't wait for my iron man headphones and Katy Perry shirt to arrive!! This time they didn't cancel my order already heh. Everything is gon' be fine and dandy. AND FRIDAY I'MMA GO WATCH ZE KATY PERRY MOVIE ERMERGERD SO EXCITED CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment