Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HARRY POOTAH

TODAY I WENT TO ZE HARRY POTTER EXHIBITION. LIKE FINALLY XD THE BEGINNING INTRO AND STUFF DAMN COOOOL. The lady needed a volunteer for the sorting hat and she picked me!! I DIDN'T VOLUNTEER SHE CHOSE ME HEHHEHHEH. The moment i went in she was eyeing on me already. I FEEL SHO SPECIAL. HAHAHA. HUFFLEPUFF FO' LIFE BITCHES. After that don't know why the other people around were damn friendly to me LOLOL. They kept laughing and smiling at me. YAY. I listened to Rowley's mum advice! BE YOURSELF. PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!
HERE IS A RANDOM PICTURE OF AN ANGMOH BECAUSE ITS GETTING TOO WORDY. Don't you wanna dance? Say you wanna dance! Don't you wanna dance?~ Went to Gardens By The Bay afterwards... Just the outside tho. Didn't go into the conservatories. TIRED SIOL. ALMOST GOT LOST. Daaaaamn stupid.
HERE IS LITTERS BY THE BAY!
 Chiali ask me to take this picture one. "MUST TAKE WITH THE TWO TREES" Hahaha. NOT BAD HOR. WE SHOULD BECOME A TEAM. JESSIE JAMES

MUSHROOOOOOOOMS. Or are they fungi? Or are they the same? I honestly don't know. NEHMIND. oh god i got distracted i can't remember what i wanna say.

No comments:

Post a Comment