Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FIRST AND SECOND BIATCH!!!

You know how i've been putting off posting about the Katy Perry super sneak peek since like friday. Well. The person uploaded the picture and i look like poo HAHAHAHA SO I SHALL NOT UPLOAD IT. SCREW IT LA. Here is the only picture i took HAHAHA. This is for FRIDAYYY ah LAST FRIDAY. 
10 August.
 THE TICKETS!! It was bloody awesome. Chiali and I was the first inside the theater. Kiasu :p The seats i got was pretty awesome. There was this lucky draw thing... "Firstly.... everybody look under your seats!!!" WOAH SO EXCITING. It's to win the poster. I NEVER WIN SAIII. But it don't matter :p Cuz i won it today!! HEHEHE. I lazy to say much... After finishing the movie we chiong to the toilet xD And a girl asked me "Do you want to squat?" I gave her a sleazy smile HAHAHAHA. She was referring to the squatting toilet... Cuz nobody wanted to go. FAST FORWARDING TO THE PRESENT.
14 August.
 Some fucker won a Katy Perry cutout from 98.7. RAGEEE. After the movie i saw her and i was like "CAN I HAVE IT?" she heard me from far and smiled at me HAHA. I AIN'T KIDDING BITCH GIMME. HAHAHA. K la nvm AT LEAST I GOT POSTER. 
 With the toilet queen.
The sound system at the Shaw House is fucking tight! LIKE SERIOUSLY. Especially at all those songs part. THE BASS IS SOOOLIDDDD MANNN. EARGASM. Still not bored of the movie. Duh, 2nd time only :P MORE MORE MORE. I love you babygirl. Just you and i... Hehe. Oi i want a studio recorded version of Katy Perry's cover of I Wanna Dance With Somebody leh. DON'T YOU WANNA DANCE? SAY YOU WANNA DANCE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment