Tuesday, July 24, 2012

stand in your light

This is just random. I WANNA POST THIS PICTURE K. Okay moving

BEEN SO BUSYY I'VE NEGLECTED THIS BLOG I'M SORRY. OHWELL. Just wanna throw some stuff here... Hmmm!! Chia li suggested we go on a vacation after we graduate! WITH GHIM MOH. I graduate first so i'll go work. AND IM SUPPOSE TO LIKE PAY FOR THEIR TRIP ALSO HAHAHA SEE FIRST. See how much i can earn in like a year -.- Not much. CUZ I SPEND LIKE LOL. Alternate ways of making money? I shall... consider. HAHHAHA. Shh shh. They can hear you jasmin... Damn my teeth is so itchy i literally want to bite everything. WTF. Becoming a child.

I REALLY NEED A NEW BAG WTF. Converse y u no sell me bag no more. ANGRY LAA RAGE. Ohhh new tatttoooo. Might not get wifey's name because people will think im crazy. But i am :( But... IDK. I'M SORRY BABY. SOON. NEXT TIME. I DON'T KNOW. PIERCINGS FIRST.

No comments:

Post a Comment