Thursday, June 21, 2012

WHY ISN'T IT MARVEL

Seriously why. WHY. WHY IS IT DC. I want Marvel. Marvel is more awesome!! BECAUSE IT HAS IRON MAN AND ALL THE REST T.T ARGHHHHHHH. I would buy the whole damn store. ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE THINGS I GOTTTT. A few only :( But expensive leh. One shirt like 50 bucks wtf wtf my mum almost got a heart attack HAHAHA. 
I wanted this one with joker's face on it... But my mum says its too scary hahaha. I think she would die if i get a zombie one. I should get it eh... yes ONE DAY. YOU WAIT. Eh i suddenly remember the Harris at Somerset has iron man tshirts... AND ZOMBIES. One day. One day.
 Thish ish my favorite. Ignore my face please. It was very early in the morning and i haven't slept at all LOL. AND LOOK MY HAIR IS GONE. COME BACK HAIR. I didn't have to cut you off :( My dad wanted to help me buy more other shirts online but they didn't accept his credit card... They only accepted like visa and mastercard. His is an american express one. LE SIGH. SO INSTEAD HE GOT ME A KATY PERRY SHIRT WOOOOOOOOOO. Only got one because the rest don't have my size -.- Not that i'm fat k. They no stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

But the thing is, i might not be able to buy it? Because they say if you're from certain countries, you have to fax don't know what information to them. Singapore is included. DAFUQ. FAX. Who in the world still owns a fucking fax machine! Oh wait i do. But WTF HOW TO USE. EMAIL LA. FAX... Srsly guise. Chortle.

No comments:

Post a Comment