Sunday, June 10, 2012

I think i'm over you now. I just needed to get that message off my chest and i honestly feel much better now. I just NEEDED to apologize for my behavior at that period of time because it wasn't right. Other than that... I'm not sorry for anything else because i did nothing wrong. And you are not worth my love. You are not worth anything. It's like you're an empty bucket of water and i'm 3/4 full. Someone used that to compare me with someone else before HAHAHA. Ridiculous. Yesterday i still wasn't sure but now i suddenly am. Could be just my mood swing. But either way i should just record it down. Record my thoughts!

Take it like this. You are trying to cross a treacherous river and we are like those stepping stones. Sometimes, there won't be a stone!! THERE WILL BE A BIG GAP!! Even tho it's dangerous and you might not know what's in the water, YOU HAVE TO JUST GET IN THE WATER. Just for a little swim until you find the next stone you can get on. The swim might be a little hard. You might encounter like strong waves that carry you way off your path. Or maybe some piranhas that will hurt you. But you just have to fight back. This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment