Friday, June 8, 2012

hey i feel like shit again. i'll just go on my bed and lie down there. i wish i was dead i wish i was dead. that would be too easy wouldn't it? just ending everything. the challenge is to overcome the fear and physical pain. Challenge accepted. soon. soon soon soon. i'm sorry it doesn't matter. it's not anything's gonna change. life still goes on with or without me i'm just a little person in this big world full of shit. it's not worth it. it's really not. stop telling me im not a burden i know i am. you can't possibly just say it in my face hey you're a burden. no. stop trying to tell me i have good points... i have none.. those things are nothing... i'm a mess. what's the point. nobody sees them. i'm just a suicidal piece of fuck why was i brought into this world? to suffer? to make other people suffer? all i ever wanted to do was to make people smile. but what about myself? nvm i don't matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment