Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Forrest Gump

I was skeptical about this movie at first but now i can say it's not bad... I just really don't like the way they talk LOL. What's with that accent :( It's like The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button!! IF I HEAR THEM SAY "MAMA" ONE MORE TIME IN THAT ACCENT I SWEAR I WILL PUNCH A BABY. ANYWAYS! Ignorance is bliss. Hmm. And maybe one day things will turn around...? Like for that girl. Her whole life was messed up. Or half of it. She only got herself together when she was like older... So next time when you're thinking about giving up, just hold on. It may take a while but things will get better....................................................... Hahaha!! So ironic for me to say such things. K la i shall try and motivate myself. BED TIME. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment