Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tattoos and schools

This could be the most perfect picture of Adam Levine ever. I mean it consists of almost everything i love about this smexy man right here! That beard. Those chest hair. That nose. Those tattoos. That raised eyebrow. Speaking of tattoos, i really want alot of 'em :( Sadly, it's still frowned upon in certain societies... I know in the past it used to be a symbol for gangs but this is the 21st century! Please open up your mind and move forward! Don't be stuck in the past. Now it's just a form of expressing one's individuality, a form of art or it just looks super AWESOME!!! Furthermore it doesn't hurt that bad? I have been through much worse. The pain after surgery is even more intense. Trust me, i've been through it twice. This is nothing!! 

My fingers are crossed. If it all goes well, i can finally be in my dream course. Even though it's not like in poly which means i didn't work THAT hard to get in and stuff, IT'S STILL MY DREAM COURSE. I shall not say much about it now. Once i get it, i will write a speech. HAHA. But if i don't get it... I'll go sweep the floors k. I am eligible for the course. The only thing that's in the way is MONEY and my mum -.-" She doesn't say it out but i know she has ALOT of doubts about it. Confirm against it one. She doesn't get why i want psychology so bad and she thinks it's like a useless course... Let's face it. Isn't like most of the courses useless? I mean really. When are we gonna use that in our lives? Most of us are just in it for the certificate or something. She doesn't believe in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment