Friday, May 18, 2012

Stranger Than Fiction

I always end up liking things i never thought i would! Same goes for this awesome movie!! I need to stop falling in love with fictional characters tho... But sometimes fictional characters are modeled after real human beings... Hmm. WHERE ARE YOU AWESOMELY AWESOME PEOPLE?! This movie made me realize how much i love brains ~.~ Like the author in the show, Karen Eiffel, her brain is so... Awesome!! I know it's just a movie and she didn't really write that book but whoever wrote the script and stuff is a genius!! A GENIUS I SAY!!!! Oh and also there are real authors in the world and they are probably a lil eccentric too. HOHO. I LIKEEE. The literature professor guy too... I love how he just has all these facts and books and shizz in his brain. I wanna be like this too~ Full of information like a walking encyclopedia. Bleargh. I just wished she didn't changed the ending of the book tho... HAROLD CRICK SHOULD DIE. THAT ENDING WAS BRILLIANT!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment