Friday, May 25, 2012

Not bad

What a great way to start a day! I don't say morning because i just woke up at like 6pm. LOL ANYWAYS! Received a letter from someone!! It was short and stuff but it was so cute omg. Which reminds me that i still owe someone else a letter... Okok i'm working on it! Maybe i'll write it to everybody eh. Then i turned on the tv, BAM! KATY PERRY. Whenever i see her on tv i'll tend to give a stupid smile and say "Heh hello babygirl" and i feel retarded for a moment. You're the only person who makes me feel this wayyyyy. Lastly i turned on my computer and BAM!! "Joshua Kloss is now following you on Twitter!" BREATHE JASMIN BREATHE. Doesn't matter if he's following everyone!! HE FOLLOWED MEEEEEEEE THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA KEEP IN MY BRAIN. HE KNOWS I EXISTTTT. YOU HOTTY McHOTHOT HOTPANTS. SPAZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment