Thursday, April 19, 2012

This could be paradise.

This is a pretty darn nice view. Got it from tumblr. I think an Assassin's Creed costume would give me the courage i need. I've made so many stupid mistakes. Fallen so many times. From now onwards, not anymore. I swear. NOT ANYMORE. I've said this before and i have obviously failed -.-" COME ON COME ON. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING. BUT WHAT? I don't know. So for now i'll just... lay on my bed all day. Paradise by Coldplay is seriously a fucking awesome song... Please bury me in an Assassin's Creed costume and play this song at my funeral when i die.

P.S I'M NOT THINKING OF SUICIDE!! I realize its easily implied when i say things like that. 
But naw. I'm not done with life yet :D There are still things i have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment